Welcome to your Peace Tree Yoga monthly membership!
When attending yoga at Peace Tree, please adhere to these measures so that we are sure to honor each other!
Printable copy of the schedule: 2021 Sessions
|NEW FALL SCHEDULE BEGINNING September 5th|
|Day of Week||Time||Style|
|5:30pm||Yoga for Recovery|
Monthly Class Fees
Please select the option that best fits your schedule. Once registered, you can makeup missed classes by attending another day during the month. Payment can be made via cash, check-payable to Peace Tree Yoga or with credit card/PayPal listed below.
|Package||Monthly Membership Fee|
|Couples -1 Class/Wk||$70.00|
|Individual – 2 Classes/Wk||$75.00|
|Annual Membership Fee
|1 Class per week||$440.00|
|2 Classes per week||$765.00|
|*Fees above includes a service fee per package|
|Donate to Peacetree Yoga|
Yoga measures at Peace Tree
- There will be outlined spaces on the studio floor where you will place your mat to assure that other yogis do not become overly friendly 🙂
- You are encouraged to bring your own mat/ props. if you use ours, strict cleaning measures are in place. Although we have plenty of hand sanitizer, we are having challenges finding germ killing mat wipes.
- No sign in book. Teachers will have a list of who is in their class. If you need to make up a class, there will be options to receive a class virtually. This will only encourage us not to miss our practice!
- To keep airborne germs to a minimum, all pranayama (breathing practices) will be subtle and through the nose only. Many of the powerful kriya practices use a forceful exhale with mouth open. We will be omitting those practices, despite their benefits, for the time being.
- Surfaces will be sanitized with disinfected (doorknobs, hand railings, and commonly touched areas) after EVERY SINGLE CLASS. All teachers are on board and committed.
- We all know the general protocol that is everywhere right now. If sick stay home, if coughing stay home, and if you need to sneeze, sneeze in the crease of your elbow.