Saturday, October 8th
10:00am – 5:00pm
The AromaTouch Technique was created by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., a physician and world-renowned expert in the medicinal use of essential oils. Dr. Hill created a technique that would be easy enough for anyone to learn and administer, yet powerful enough to produce consistent results.
The AromaTouch Technique incorporates simple hand techniques with the power of essential oils to create a powerful whole body wellness experience. Whether you are young or old, male or female—anyone can learn the technique and put it to use in the lives of those they care for.
Cost: $149.00 (includes training materials, oil kit & certification
Please register by visiting Eventbrite or contact Jessica Ryan at 708-334-5377 with cash, credit card or paypal.
Register by October 1 to Guarantee your spot.
If you have a massage table to share, you will receive a gift!
Friday, October 7, 2016
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Learn the techniques necessary to combine reflexology, massage, and aromatherapy to enhance your ability to bring comfort and ease to your clients and those you love through:
- Comforting & relaxing effects
- Cleansing & purifying effects
- Supporting healthy cell function & metabolism
- Protecting against oxidative stress
- Soothing anxious feelings
- Calming & soothing mind and body
- Promoting mental alertness
- Minimizing the effects of seasonal changes
- Promoting a restful night of sleep
- Maintaining overall body system health
- Promoting focus
- Reducing stress & uplifting the mood
Join us with presenter, Jessica Ryan, Biologist; Researcher; doTerra Diamond Wellness Advocate; “Aromatherapy and the Elderdly”, AromaTouch® Trainer to learn and be empowered through this educational workshop.
Cost: $40 (includes instruction booklet & gift of essential oil)
Hosted by Donna Mosca 500 RYT
262-758-0658 or email@example.com